Starting a business in India is quite easy with new regulations passed by the Government of Pakistan. However, you still have to follow a strict process to register your business. Thanks to some companies offering LLP Incorproation Online in India registration services, you can easily complete your company registration process without much publicity.
While planning to register a business, it certainly a better idea to engage a reputed registration commercial enterprise. These companies have seasoned experts that is able to do your task quickly and without any trouble. However, you must know the company registration. Below is the method followed to register a home based business in India:
1. Select at least four unique names for your company. Give your names priority according to option. The registration entity will provide you the name which is ready. The names you select must contain no less than two words, first describing your business name and 2nd one describing the nature of your business.
2. Apply for historical past of the selection with an e-Form 1A (General Rules and Forms) together with a fee of Rs. 5 hundred. If the applied name is available, very useful registered for you. Inside the event of unavailability, you will be asked to apply for a different name.
3. Once selected is approved, however apply for registration through e-Forms 1, 8 and thirty two. This has to be done within 6 months of brand name getting your name approved.
4. Prepare the Memorandum and Articles of Association your solicitors and get them stamped with proper stamp duty. These signed by in the very two subscribers.
5. Pay the registration fee and filing fee
6. Arrange the following documents:
Memorandum of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
Articles of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
original and a replica of the agreement between the partners (if any) describing their posts and responsibilities in the company
Power of Attorney (if any)
a copy belonging to the letter regarding the availability of the Registrar of Companies
E-Form no. 1, 18 and 32
receipts of payment of registration and filing fees
7. Get the certificate of incorporation towards the Registrar of Companies. They will verify your documents much better verified, company will be incorporated. The date mentioned in the certificate often is the date of the company combination.
8. Once it’s done, the company can start its business immediately under Section 149 (7).
Apparently, it’s a complicated and long process where just a small mistake may cost much of money and time. Due to this reason, most of the people consider hiring companies’ house services. These companies have great skills and experience with doing such tasks, and has the right teams to carry out each role. Therefore, the process becomes simpler, takes lesser time and lesser undertakings. Look around you and find a registration company to get the company incorporated quickly.